This Sunday, July 13, 2008, I spoke in my sacrament meeting on Pres. Monson's Feb. 200 talk entitled "An Attitude of Gratitude." You can find the link to my talk on the right side of this blog.
hi there Chelise, i cant seem to find the link to your talk and I would love to check it out as I have one to give in a couple of weeks and am......terrified!lol
LOL...thanks Chelise, I'm sure I am overly worrying about it, but every time I think of it my stomach does a little flip! he he And I do know one thing I will be GRATEFUL when its over! Its a crazy thing this internet that a kiwi mormom mommy on one side of the world can ask for help from a stranger on the other side of the world...another thing to be grateful for, thanks x
Hi, I was wondering if I could see a copy of your talk also.. I am the worst at giving talks!! Here is my email if you dont mind! flowerpower901@hotmail.com Thank you soo much!
4 comments:
hi there Chelise, i cant seem to find the link to your talk and I would love to check it out as I have one to give in a couple of weeks and am......terrified!lol
Howdy Sheri,
I renovated my blog, and it seems to have deleted several of my papers! I'll look for it, and if I can find it, I'll send it to you.
Best of the best luck for your upcoming talk! I'm sure you'll be GREAT (or GRATEful, hehe).
LOL...thanks Chelise, I'm sure I am overly worrying about it, but every time I think of it my stomach does a little flip! he he
And I do know one thing I will be GRATEFUL when its over!
Its a crazy thing this internet that a kiwi mormom mommy on one side of the world can ask for help from a stranger on the other side of the world...another thing to be grateful for, thanks x
Hi, I was wondering if I could see a copy of your talk also.. I am the worst at giving talks!!
Here is my email if you dont mind!
flowerpower901@hotmail.com
Thank you soo much!
Post a Comment