11/17/08

Addicted?

I was told this weekend that I'm addicted to extremism- the basis was how I plan my life. I'll let you decide, but I do know that I'm finally falling into the life and skin I love. :)

BYU Basketball
My good friend starts on the BYU Basketball team, and offered me his premier tickets, so I tried my hand at some basketball photography. It obviously presents a couple of different challenges different then what I've been exposed to thus far.











Dancesport
Xavier and I took another shot at dancing this weekend, and we were pleasantly surprised at how high we placed after having danced a mere three hours since August. It's providing a new type of rededication.... maybe I will dance next semester!

Thanks T and Mommers for coming to support me! You're the best friends anyone could ever wish for! You're both inspiration and love :)



I've found a great deal of fulfillment in the mastery of my body as of late- in eating, exercising, and sleeping. I'm trying to find some way to channel this- maybe do the Olympics, ha ha :).



You'll notice that I may look.... ummmm... fake baked, unnaturally orangish/brown, uncomfortably non-white... and it's because I am :). Once you're in the higher level dance classes, it comes as a requisite that you tan. I opted for a little spray-on rather than ruining my skin :).

1 comment:

Jillums said...

You are so incredibly talented! I had no idea you liked to dance and to do photography, but you are amazing! I wish could be more like you. Keep it up! :)