I am thoroughly convinced I may be the most accident-prone person in the world. I wreck my bike without anything but road in sight. I'll lose focus driving and the safety-rail on the road will reassert my attention. If I haven't slept much, I'll wobble out of bed into walls (that may be an exaggeration...)
Not much evidence is needed to substantiate my case. Nonetheless, here are some picks of my amazing personally-supervised nose job.



I yanked Shane onto a love sac with me, and tried to let go of his hand mid-air. He didn't get the 'let-go-of-my-hand-now' memo, and I whiplashed into my own knuckles. I would've sworn I broke my nose (no more morning Wheaties for me!), but when blood starting coming out, I couldn't help but laugh, and spurted blood all over his white shirt! Thank heavens I have bad aim, because there wasn't any blood on the tie!
Roommates to the rescue: I fixed my face and they fixed his shirt. What a day! We were both running into my room to change our shirts, which created more of a dilemma!

No comments:
Post a Comment