You wouldn't believe the number of hours that went into generating these graphs. Even I don't believe it some times. Yet, even more incredulous than the number of hours to generate them is the substantially larger number of hours it took to write the paper that described the math I used to compile them.
The joys of being an engineer.
Oh, and it seems that my sense of humor degrades proportional to the amount of time spent in my cozy cinderblock office. Seriously. Someone called me an engineer yesterday.


Oh... and I'm going to post that paper- it is really good!
2 comments:
Chelise! Someone called you an engineer? That's the farthest thing from your personality there ever could be!
Yes, you are an engineer. But your personality is cheery, loving, and full of spring. Keep up the good work and keep smiling!
Joe & Kristin
Thanks Joe and Kristin!
Post a Comment