5/4/09

IT Band Again

I've been pulling 12-14 hour days of studying. My IT bands (notice it's plural now) are screaming from it. So, I'm cutting back the studying for some exercising, and a noticeable amount of stretching. Check out my workouts. This is because...

it's 12 weeks to ironman.

3 comments:

Joe and Kristin Family said...

Ironman? Not! It should be ironwoman! Go Lise!

Chelsy said...

Which ironman race are you doing? Is it a full ironman? That's crazy! My next big goal (this may be a few years off) is to do the Hawaii half ironman (kona). Rand and I want to do it. In the meantime, we'll stick to the smaller ones!

Chelise said...

Chels- it's the "Vineman," and Ironman out in northern CA where we run and bike through... vineyards. It's going to be exceptionally beautiful, and I can't wait!

You and Rand should sign up for the half ironman in Provo this upcoming August- you'd be great!