I traveled out to Kirkland, Ohio and Corolla, N. Carolina this week for Rachel Draper's wedding reception and an awesome time on the beach (called by locals the 'Outer Banks, OBX).
Our layover was in the Midway, Chicago airport. Our flight was delayed due to bad weather, and we played musical chairs on two different planes. The ultimate end: layover extended 3 hours. As a result we were able to have some exploration time :).

Shane was my Shurpa. I had to carry everything I didn't have time to pack.
A memorium to the veterans: incredibly stirring.






4 comments:
Oh Leesy! You look so happy in every picture! BEAMING! I a glad you had such a wonderful time! Love you!
Great pics. You make me want a camera like yours...
I LOVE the OBX...we try and go every summer. I hope you had fun!
Michelle! How neat you get to go- I just discovered it through my friend. I guess back here in Utah we don't hear very much about the exotic east coast :)
Post a Comment