Mel and the kiddos (Roscoe, Sarah, and Tommy) came to visit from New York for a week. I met up with them at Vivian Park and Deer Creek Reservoir for some playtime and boating.
Our day included catching a butterfly, building a boat from newspaper, throwing leaves from one side of a bridge and running to the opposite side to watch them float by, dressing up in life jackets, and swimming out in Deer Reservoir.











3 comments:
I love these pictures Chelise! Wow! I've got to learn more about photography. You've got a fabulous technique! Is it okay if I link this post to my blog?
Lise,
Your pictures are stunning. Does your camera do that, or does it require a lot of user intervention and know-how? You're making me want a camera just like yours....!
Joe
@ Mel- go right ahead and post them, I'd be honored!
@ Joe- the camera is a bit tricky at first, but the manual settings are super user friendly! I think you'd be a pro...
Post a Comment