1/19/10

Tiffany and Mike Egbert Wedding!

A small photo documentary of Tiff's big day. I apologize that they aren't edited- or even cropped for that matter!


Preparation
We had eight girls all getting ready in the morning; the night before Mom put out eight preparation packages, replete with mirrors, makeup sponges, and mints.




Leaving for the Temple
Mike came a picked up a beautiful bride-to-be; pictures in front of our home :).




It's Official: Man and Wife!
Tiffany and Michael were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple, and had pictures with family and friends on the temple grounds and in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building.


Family



Bride and Groom











The awesome videographer: Mindy; and helper: Mommers!














The Reception: Eldredge Manor





Musicians Joe and Jeanne (our childhood violin teacher whom we love and revere!)







Cutting the Cake
The cake was a specialty of our Aunt Jenny- thanks Jen!







The Bouquet Toss and Garter Grab



Dancing



4 comments:

Jillums said...

I'm so excited for Tiffany and Mike. She looked beautiful! Congratulations to them!

Katie Corley said...

Chelise,
Thank you so much for posting all those amazing pictures! Everyone looked so amazing!

The Higgins Family said...

I am SOOOOOO grateful you keep up your blog so well!! ;)
Thank you for posting about
Tiff's wedding-- I've wanted to see it all. The pics are awesome. Tiffy is perfectly resplendent. I couldn't be happier for her and Mike. Please give them my love and give Tiff and Kaf big hugs from me.
You're fabulous,
Chelise!!

Kristin Van De Graaff said...

Oh my goodness. Those pictures are immortal. Well, well done Lise! I love the unique angles and the close-ups. You should be a wedding photographer!