2/2/10

Chelise and Kristin Birthday Celebration


Kristin and I have birthdays in the same week, and we met together at home to celebrate!  What a joyful day.  Per the VDG tradition, we ate chocolate cake and ice cream (compliments of Mommers), and sat around our dining table and told what we loved about the birthday people.





I love Kristin because she's taught me through expert example how to raise a family in the gospel.  It sounds cheesy, but is true.  I've learned a million tricks about how to cook, put kids to bed, mete out patience, stay fit, and nuture oneself all through watching her daily acts.  She is a woman of great strength and faith.  The best part of their family, is that Joe matches here in every foundational principle!



Lizzy found out she was accepted into the BYU School of Music!

Mindy and Brayden sporting the ultra-manly eye covers :).
Probably my favorite picture from the night- poor Brayden!



Clean up duty for everyone.  And Ben's muscles contributed to the overall cleanliness of the kitchen :).

1 comment:

Sarah Nitta said...

You are so beautiful! I found you and I am keeping you so I can see what you are up to! You are a great blogger. Don't judge me by my blogging skills. Not my greatest strength. It is so fun to see what you have been doing! Yay!