
What would you buy if you had money? Would you drive to Gucci, run to Cabela, or skip to a gourmet grocery store (insert name here). Well, my dear Mommi and I decided to pretend we did have money, and we tried on clothes just for the fun of it. It was quite a novel idea.
Cashmere scarfs, Gucci sunglasses, leather and gold belts, sun hats for our upcoming vacation to the Bahama islands (dream), and a little pink Jessica McClintock purse (I like!). Guess which of the following items we actually purchased...




I had to go for the incredibly stunning 80's look- frizzy big hair with animal print.


A girl can't shop all day- the brain is sure to begin deterioration at some point. To boost our feminine brain cells we joined Mark Twain on his exciting book adventure.
Mark Twain likes me. And I like the camera. Enough said.
3 comments:
Haha!! What a great idea! We are so excited to come up this weekend!!! I miss ya sis!!!
How fun! Where were you?
Fun stuff Lise. Thanks for sharing
Post a Comment