8/23/10

I can change my oil


Apparently, changing your own oil is suppose to save both time and money. Instead of $35 or $40 and sitting on vinyl chairs and licking grease in the air at an auto shop, you skimmy under a car and do-it-yourself. Trying the latter, I used an hydraulic jack (I know-I figured it out myself!) to raise the car, and proceeded not only to change just the oil, but my brake fluid and the front headlight. To keep you proud, I won't tell you how long it took.

4 comments:

vdg family said...

Wow Chelise! Woo hoo! :D

Michael and Tiffany Egbert said...

I'm proud of you...but the pic's are gross :)

Joe and Kristin Family said...

Wow. You've done what I never have. Will you fix our cars when they break?

Justin Nixon said...

Wow that is quite impressive. I dig this knew skill you have. Wanna come help me change my oil sometime?