While in third grade, I would stay up all night long hiding on our split-entry steps reading books. I'd hear my Dad wake up, and begin the descent to the basement, intent on waking Tiff and me up for our early morning paper route. I would always skirt back to my room and plummet into my bed. Back in my college days, I would pull all-nighters on a frequent basis to complete all my homework (notice
complete is a relative term). If you know anything about me, you know my perpetual downfall:
nocturnalism.I'll share with you what I've been doing this chilly October night...and a little into the star-cropped morning. The link is a .pdf attachment of a contract I wrote for our string quartet.
3 comments:
This is so funny, I am also up past 3 AM doing technical writing! I will have to post my finished product when I am done. :)
In general it looks like a really good contract. I think we should try to get some gigs :)
one typo on the word engagement. :) I'm sure that has to do with 3 am
You could be anything. Technical writer. Chemical engineer. Lawyer. Business woman. You are amazing! Where in the world did you learn to write like that?
Post a Comment