

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
All hallows Eve is a mystical night where faeries, sparrows, hot flashes, tv stars, busy-eyebrowed mulligans, and sheepherders gather together to celebrate their common derivative- persons out of character.
"The Girls (L to R):" Hot Falsh Mommers, Older Woman Lizzy, Fashion Barbie Chelise, Little Bo Peep Kristin, Sheep Kate, Jesse (Toy Story III) Jenna, and Lucy (whom we loved!) Tiffy.
"The Boys (L to R):" Ricardo Michael, Woodie Jojo, Newsie Tom, and Captain Jack Sparrow Rob. Notice the men's donut eating contest- Rob won.
"The Toy Story III Family:" Jesse Jenna, Woodie Jojo, Little Bo Peep Kristin, Sheepie Kate, and Buzz Lightyear Jacob.
Chelise and the Tucano's Gang in front of our favorite serving station-dress-up-at-work day.
The Girls donut-eating contest- Lizzy won, Mom had a nibble of every single donut, and TT smudged her Lucy-lips!Mommers put on a spectacular celebration with ghoulish treats and delicious tarts~!



{Pumpkin bread rolls for our soup!}Below are some of the Captain Jack Sparrow details:




Tiffany is reverting back to our elementary school days where 'big bangs' were the BIG thing. There was always a curl on top, and a curl on bottom. T pulled it off beautifully. Mr. Ebert was Mr. Ricky Ricardo, noticeable by the 'big eyelashes' to compliment Lucy's big bangs.



{Lucy and Ricardo being domestic}Lizzy's costume was the most time conservative, and funniest to see coming down the hallway (she could barely fit sideways!). Below is hot flash, judiciously holding a picture of Liz at Jr. Miss. Now why would she do that?


HAPPY HALLOWEEN, AGAIN!
There is nothing better than having two separate Halloween nights! Rob needed a wing-girl to compliment his Jack Sparrow costume, so I obliged with an Elizabeth Swan impersonation. I was most proud of my hair- I felt as if I were back in my high school prom days full of backcombing and hairspray. Phew, it's been a while since the mirror and I have had a hair session like this one!


{Jack Sparrow holding my petticoat, or dress-stiffener. It was such fun to play with, and confusing to an old pirate!}
{Thanks to Liz and Mommers for taking all the pictures (yes, in a store- we just had to meet them and show them our costume!}
Tiff and Mike threw a party, and we showed up in character.

This is an in-action shot of pin-the-nose-on-the-pumpkin, displaying the finery of T and M's fabulous costumes. We were literally unable to stop laughing! They were daring as could be!




{I'm trying to look pretty, and T's making me laugh}
That's all folks!

2 comments:
Love the costumes. Do tell us more about Mr. Sparrow. :)
Yes, I definitely want to hear more about Rob!
Post a Comment