From the mouths of four people I heard the exact replication of the following words (in a mere space of five minutes):"Every Gun is Always Loaded."
Such an adage is quaint, and always easily spouted. However, it becomes a real piece of advice when something like this happens.Inspecting a stash of cousin's home armory. Practicing hefting, prepping, aiming, and cocking. Move from one gun to another. Semiautomatic handgun to AK47 and back. Cock, aim at nothing in particular. A reverberating sound so loud I think I'm hearing gray fuzz. Scream from the other room. Response from my room, "firecracker!" Footsteps, guilty looks, and looking through three walls. Dry wall all over closet. Holes through ten shirts, one suit top, and one suit bottom. Blast- literally.
Wall #1




2 comments:
...Love your blog!! I'm the crazy that ran up to you in cafe rio and confessed my blog stalking outright!!! You are such a doll. I love reading your blog and hearing about your way awesome family. I don't even know how I stumbled across it, but I am glad I did. I hope your Christmas is as Merry and Bright as you are!!!
ok crazy girl remember what happened in the Three Amigo's? we all shot up! you killed the invisible man!
Post a Comment