1/8/11

Salt Lake Strings

From the new CheliseVanDeGraaff.blogspot.com makeover, you're probably able to tell I've been bit by the tremendous webpage-designing bug.  It started over Christmas break with a little scratch, itching my thinking with a desire to have a beautiful page to display some of my photography.  After one full day and night (yes-5:30am!) of designing and css/php programming, I realized the design-bug had crept onto my office table, pushing my thesis and other obligations onto the floor. My sole work the previous three days has been, obviously, blogging.

Below is some of the design-bug byproduct. I'm starting up a professional string quartet to perform during weddings, funerals, corporate parties, and all sorts of events.  We even have some upcoming display showcasings at huge wedding expositions.  We're trying to get the word out.  If you have an event, let me know; we'd love to play.

Visit the Salt Lake Strings homepage: http://www.saltlakestrings.com/, browse around, and leave me a comment at this post, or on our official blog at http://saltlakestrings.blogspot.com/.  I'd absolutely LOVE some feedback!

The Homepage of Salt Lake Strings.  Visit us at www.SaltLakeStrings.com.  Give me feedback!

2 comments:

Michael and Tiffany Egbert said...

Your new blog is so refreshing and fun!!!

Joe and Kristin Family said...

Someday when I create a website, I'll have you do all the tech work. :)