The VDG's attempt to conquer Zero Gravity Slot Canyon, in the San Rafeal Swell, located in Southern Utah. Thanks to S for being the instigator, navigator, and first one in the water! Below is a photo montage of one of the most unifying and fun family experiences I've had.
What you may not notice about this picture is that while L and I were admiring our robust hiking shoes, S was preparing to jump into a natural cistern of brown water at unknown depths. Check to the bottom left of the picture. Yea to our foremost adventurer!
| Stacked three high- J, me, and S |
| Climbing out of the Pit of Despair! |
| Keeping the pack dry via teamwork. |
| I bet you didn't know we had a circus troupe- Dad as the tightrope walker, M and S as the tightrope. |
| We cheered Dad on during the tightrope ordeal. |
| I was gleaning warmth from a rock. Learned it from a lizard. |
Dad was my hero on this trip. He was (like always) the rock of the trip. Never complained, always lifting others.
1 comment:
Zero Gravity was AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment