Enjoy some of the pictures from our VDG Christmas party- wild, crazy, kid-filled, and absolutely my very favorite time of year! It was especially wonderful because both Gma's were able to join us. Pics are compliments of J.
It's tradition to get matching PJ's on Christmas Eve so we're properly outfitted on Christmas Day. M's choice were dainty little things with bows and lace trim on the sleeves.
J joined in on his first VDG Christmas. Although it was a bit overwhelming with all the ruckus, I was delighted with how he talked, laughed, and fit right in.
The food preparation crew...













































2 comments:
cc, some of these pictures are absolutely STUNNING. Wow, you are an amazing photographer. I need to take lessons :)
I love your photos. I especially loved Kara and Kate's faces in the funny face photo! So dear. Wish we could have been there!
Post a Comment