3/9/13

Cheering on our Ducks

When I first moved down to CA, I asked people what they enjoyed doing for fun.  One boy, upon my asking, responded, "You obviously don't do sports."  I thought the boy had absolutely no idea how many sports I do, and that his response was a funny one.  Then, I realized, he meant, "You obviously don't follow professional sports.  Because this area of CA is full of them."  My bad.

Either way, J and I went to our second Anaheim Ducks hockey game, where we sported Ducks tee's, and screamed like crazy people at each of the four goals against the Calgary Flames.  The Duck's stadium is neat, because even in the nosebleed ticket section, we could still see a whole lot of the action and technicalities.  What a blast.
Waiting for the game to start...anticipation,...anticipation,...anticipation...



1 comment:

Michael and Tiffany Egbert said...

Love the shirts!!!! You are the cutest couple!!!