I'm an advocate for appropriate murmuring: circumstances frequently call for the proper use of a complaint. I often conjecture to portray a situation through complaints in the subliminal hope of generating an anti-rose-colored world, maybe to enhance my position as a realist.
However, it only recently dawned on me that complaining is frequently a classified type of conversation. It is easy, under the absence of greater thought, to indulge in complaint and degradation. It elicits some sort of juicy pleasure to complete this sardonic conversation with another person of like mind. And then, in a complacently downward sifting helix, both parties encourage one another toward a myopic cavity empty with useless complaints.Laman and Lemuel began (literally) at the same place of Nephi. Where they indulged (interesting that there were two persons involved) in murmuring, Nephi, not immune to frustrations, divulged the causes for and reconciled himself to the causes for complaint.
3 comments:
Hey Babe.
Fun blog, I didn't even know that you had one! It'll be fun to catch up with you. You are graduating in December? When are you defending your thesis?
Sorry, that was sent by Allyson, not Dave. I sent it from his computer.
I love you!!!
Post a Comment