11/23/08

Tiff's Photo Shoot

A photographer in need of practice, and a model in need of a shoot combine to make a perfect 20 minute adventure: Tiff's photo shoot. (A true fiddler on the roof)

Tiff has always been a model to me- charity, diligence, beauty, focus, and recently---- Sass!










She's quite potentially the only school teacher I know who owns a pair of leopard skin stilettos, and knows how to wear them!



After taking a look at the photo below, I don't know how we could ever have spent fifteen minutes yesterday trying to get Tiff to believe that she could do a 'perfect chipmunk face...' My beautiful sister obviously can't! Not with cheekbones like that :).

For some funny reason unbeknownst to me, Tiff thought it was kinda cool that we take pictures with sheep in the background (picture right). It was cool until they started trying to nibble on her bow :).


I love you my beautiful SISTER!





4 comments:

vdg family said...

These pictures are AMAZING! Tif looks gorgeous--of course. I love the close ups and everything. You'll have to take pictures like crazy when you come. You'll need to give me insider tips on taking the perfect picture. :D Love ya!

Michael and Tiffany Egbert said...

Leesy! This was a blast, you are an awesome photographer. Love you mucho! Love, T

Anonymous said...

Holy crap. Tiffany looks gorgeous (No surprise there!). Chelise these pics are very professional looking. At first I got upset, and then I realized I was jealous because you're more talented than I am! sigh. You've inspired me to pursue all the things I love and want to do. Love you tons Leasy! You're awesome!

stevevdg said...

a hubba hubba