1/2/09

The Feeling of Tomorrow

Why is it hard to describe the effervescence of hope? Hmmmm... maybe I'll describe light pink; or up; or a pounding heart; or BURSTING. What about tomorrow? forever? right now never leaving me? thinking of others; flaunting what's good about me? DREAMING? forgiving? acting on that impulse that makes me smile? open?

I've been trying to make plans for the future- work, goals, New Years Eveish-type things. And I somehow discovered a little granule of greatness that's been waiting, waiting, until I've been willing to consider it. I'm not afraid of leaving for the first time in my life. Not afraid of leaving yesterday for tomorrow.
I've found my special room, Virginia Woolf. It's in my chest- beating, bleeding, dreaming, and loving.
Nothing new in me- like price tag and smeellllyy leather, actually. Just a bit of color added to the book-page, and flavor to my chapstick, a little mascara to my future :). I seriously can't wait!

No comments: