3/30/09

Ice Breaker Triathlon

I competed in a sprint triathlon this Saturday: the Ice Breaker Triathlon. The title was no joke- it was freezing!

I took 4th place in my age category, and 17th overall in the women. My times are as follows:

Overall: 1 hour 17 minutes
Swim: 6.49 min (1.16min/100m)
T1: 3.41 min (had to towel all the cold, cold, cold water OFF before hopping on the bike!)
Bike:41.49 in (17.2mph)
T2: 54 sec
Run: 24.27 min (8.09min/mi)




4 comments:

Kristin Van De Graaff said...

Chelise, have I mentioned that you're incredible?! Hail the conquering hero!

Michael and Tiffany Egbert said...

Oh Beesy!!!! Can I be you for just one little day???? What an amazing life you live.
Love you so much seester.
-T

Chelsy said...

Way to go! and good time. I'm still working on getting ready for the season. My schedule should open up alot after the 12th and them I'm in hard core training mode!

Mindy said...

You are amazing!! Are you sure you want to go walking with me? :) I love your guts and hope to play with you sometime soon.