soccer, basketball, softball, inner-tube water polo, wallyball, and wheelchair rugby and basketball.
Although I've been to the finals for one team or another every semester, I have only actually won the tournament my first semester at BYU... until NOW!... Introducing the
Winter 2009 Women's Intramural Champs!




And this was the semi-final game photo: :)

3 comments:
Oh! You played with Chelsy (sp?) Eriksen? I was great friends with her husband Rand my last summer at BYU! He, his roommate, and I called ourselves the Trio. sigh! Good memories!
Yeah...you posted the pics! I'll send mine to everyone soon...though yours turned out better (I guess if you want a better picture you should buy a better camera! haha)
Finally...we WON!
and you know Kalina? such a small world!
We bet you must have been the team star (humbly so, since you haven't yet admitted to it). Congrats, Lise, way to be. Good to see you've enjoyed and taken advantage of all the sports related opportunities at BYU.
Joe & Kristin
Post a Comment