
Tiff is officially...
ENGAGED
to Michael Egbert!
ENGAGED
to Michael Egbert!




Both families gathered together to hear the proposal story and celebrate. Beautiful and special.
Steve had to be on 'baby patrol,' keeping everyone at moderate noise levels, so little Braydn could sleep.

Family tradition dictates we pull out the rain gutter, and fill it with all types of delicious things.
With ice cream, and so many people, you can only expect to have a mini food-fight.







3 comments:
Oh to have been there, t'would have been heaven. We love you and miss you!
Yeah Tiffany!!! I don't know if she has her own blog, so I'm commenting on yours :). How exciting. I loved browsing through your blog - you've been involved in some very exciting things! You look great. I'm glad you have a man, too. I loved watching your ballroom dance videos. I wish you the best!
Way to document the evening, Lise! Well done. Love the pics
Post a Comment