10/10/09

Need.. more... adventure

Really craving adventure, magic, and passion. Hmmm... current adventures in my life (do they seem so adventurous?)
  • Figuring out how I love
  • Pulling waayyyy too many "I'm-too-old-for-this-all-nighters"
  • Teaching both algebra and calculus classes (which I've found I deliciously love)

It's time for a new exploration. I've applied as a photographer for Getty Images, work for the newspaper, and plop around on the wet grass at the RSL stadium. Thought about picking up my job at a Natl Defense Laboratory in California, training full-time to become a competitive triathlete. Maybe I need to try something different than all those.

2 comments:

Frankman's said...

hey chelise!

we're living in ohio now. dave's working for L3. are you done with your masters now? email me and give me the update on your life: allyson.frankman@gmail.com.

love you!

Michael and Tiffany Egbert said...

Hmmm...sometimes I just think VDG girls will never be satisfied. But I love you!