4/7/10

Easter Conference


Our family General Conference celebrations and Easter Eggstravaganza (that word play never does get old!) commenced at home with some basketball competition. I won't say who won.

Ben keeps growing more and more tall- we think he'll soon surpass Joe as the Jolly Green Giant.
Brayden was the hit of the weekend, and we all tried to keep up with his crawling and energy- SUCH FUN!



The girls worked on a new craft inspired by Kristin- stainless steel spoons decorated with colored beading as ornamentation. You'd never believe the difficulties we had with such a little thing- the wire breaking, beads fitting at the top of the spoon and not the bottom (those annoying diminishing handles), and choosing the proper color/shape scheme!


I teach 12 little buoyant sunbeams (3-yr old children); I made them little treats to celebrate the Resurrection and General Conference!

On Easter morning, we awoke to a doorbell, and what to our surprise! An easter egg trail and a candy-filled pail! Tiff and Mike made a trail of goodies.


1 comment: