Hailing in the new year, I've decided to brush the dust off my programming skills and redesign my electronic interface. Included are some samples of the old blog, with ideas for the new. Nothing is set in stone, and I'll obviously be fixing things up along the way. Please leave a comment for me with your thoughts: outrage at forsaking the dreary brown background, ideas for new headers, colors, and widgets; suggestions; zany facts or interests you'd like addressed; or anything. Even a little hello!
So, while I'm redesigning... pardon my splatter colors and lines. It may take some time.
![]() |
| The original CheliseVanDeGraaff blog |
Although my Credo page is static, I've added a new personal touch of pictures. This summer has included an increased effort at weekly attendance to the LDS temple, which is reflected below.
![]() |
| Old "About" webpage |
![]() |
| Old "Workouts!" webpage |








1 comment:
Ooh. pretty! So, what are you up to now? Galavanting all over D.C.? FUN!!! Wish I could, too!
Post a Comment