4/11/11

My Blog is Going Private

Howdy friends and family,

I've long struggled with the concept of a private vs. open blog.  I think it's about time to set the security and pull the global plug.

Most of my intent in keeping my blog open was to provide a type of missionary service by sharing my testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and the vehemecy of my attenuated lifestyle.  I'm happy to inform I now have a great many national and international friends of other faiths due to this effort.  However, I'm putting this effort into a profile on mormon.org, and suggest you make one too!

If you'd like to follow my blog, just leave me a comment or shoot me an email.  I'll send you an invitation.  This open invitation will be available for about one week.

9 comments:

Spratt said...

You have a great blog, I would like to keep reading it.
Why the need for more security? Are you getting a lot of spam comments? I had that problem with my blog for a while.

Frankman's said...

Hey Chelise - I'd love to keep seeing what's going on in your life, my email is: allyson.frankman@gmail.com. We are down in Orem if you are ever around, I'd love to come meet up with you when you come down to BYU for your grad work or whatever. love you!

Mindy said...

of course you know my email:) Love the new layout and all your thoughts!

Sheryl and Tom Nielsen said...

I would love to still read it and keep up on the Van de Graaff's! My email is sherylarnold_1@hotmail.com

Michelle Earnest said...

shellmus@gmail.com
I would love to keep reading what you are you to. :)

vdg family said...

You know our email. We want to keep up.

Camille said...

Oh, if there is room on your list, I love to see all your fun updates! camille.koberstein@gmail.com

Michael and Tiffany Egbert said...

Please count me in!!!

The Smith's said...

I love your blog, it's very fun to read. whitney.smith@imail.org