I have been staying for a bit at J's home, and couldn't help but feel the... feminine need.... to fix a problem. There wasn't enough room in the garage to fully pull in the car and park. If one tried to do so, they had to drive the bumper directly up to a stack of boxes and a shelves, and gently tap the car against them.
So, in a huffy flurry of 3 hours, I transformed the garage into a parking spot. I swept and killed spiders and organized boxes and threw away loads of old, suffering styrafoam. I was careful, however, to keep all the 'organized unorganized' junk in a pile, so it could be easily accessed, just from a different location.
Here's to pulling the car up into the garage, and fitting!


2 comments:
Wow! That sure is nice of you! Want to come over to my parent's house and get a car in their garage?
Just kidding...such a task is not possible.
Well I think it was a wonderful gift to come home to.
Post a Comment