| Yup, trying not to laugh. I love this man. |
"...and I will gird up their loins, and they shall fight manfully for me... (italics added)"I'm reminded of 1 Peter 1:13 which reads,
"Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ; (italics and bold added)"One of the things I most love about J is that he fights manfully for the Lord; he fights manfully for virtue; he fights manfully to keep his mind pure in this Gospel. I'm grateful for his example.
I hope to love him in a way described in the same section of D&C 35, to "watch over him that his faith faith not (v. 19)," to "tarry with him, and he shall journey with [me]; forsake him not (v. 22)."
No comments:
Post a Comment