4/15/13

A San Diego Saturday

J and me at the San Diego, CA temple (with a little shut-eye)
 J and I visited San Diego, where we performed service in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint's San Diego California Temple, affectionately deemed the 'princess' castle for it's amazing spires, architecture, and white reflection.  It is probably the most beautiful place I've been in my entire life.  The joy of the moment was magnified by my being able to serve with J.
We also visited the Mormon Batallion museum, which commemorates the over 500 Latter-day Saints who trekked as a standing army from Ohio down to southern California from July of 1846 to July of 1847 the request of US President James Polk.  It was both theatrical and moving- I highly recommend a visit for both young children and adults.
 




1 comment:

Michael and Tiffany Egbert said...

You look stunning in the first picture on this!!! you should just photo shop Justin's eyes and use it as an engagement shot! i am soooo happy for you!!!!