1/22/13

Christmas 2012 Compilation

I got everyone my favorite childhood treat- dinosaur cookies!  (replete with Christmas colors and sprinkles!)

I've already posted my 'official' Christmas 2012 review, but they were mostly pictures taken from Joe's amazing camera.  These pics are  a more intimate collection of the everyday activities of my break from school (from my less-amazing camera).  

J and I had several goals for the break- we wanted to:
  • visit each family and babysit their kiddos, 
  • do a service project for each family, 
  • further celebrate J's December birthday (Brazilian barbeque!)
  • have a beautiful cultural experience (Church History Museum, Cathedral of the Madeleine)
  • have at least one exciting adventure (Snowshoeing and skiing), and, of course
  • exercise.
I'm happy to report that we completed all of our goals, and a whole lot more!  Below are some pictures documenting our wonderful time together.  I love my family!


B's Concert Choir music concert.  B is right in the middle making an 'oooooo'



 
At my high school stomping grounds.
This is the only picture you'll ever see of J flexing his arm.  He get's tremendously embarrassed, and hardly ever concedes to my nagging!
Mommer's lovely welcome door.
Out to lunch with B.  Subway, of course.  You can tell how excited B is to spend a high school lunch with his sister...

 

I either made or purchased a delightful treat each night.  We had chocolate cake, cream puffs, and  strawberry-mango tarts! 
J's forced birthday dance at our Brazilian barbecue.  Once again, you'll never see another picture like this!
 T and M made us delicious breakfast crepes!
Princess Hailey

 J and I had a beautiful celebration- I gave him several of his favorite church books that are out of print, and he gave me a 20-pack of Bare Minerals makeup... talk about a lucky girl!


1 comment:

Michael and Tiffany Egbert said...

Oh, thanks for posting these. Beautiful vignettes! You accomplished a lot during Christmas break!!!